photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Vacation 2013

Hi guys!  I'm back!!  
I'm sorry I have neglected this little place.  Like workouts, once I missed a string of days, I had a hard time getting back into it. #feelinglame 

Last week, I was in Aspen, Colorado, our go-to vacation place.  For those of you who have been reading my blog for some time, you know that this is where my husband, Randy grew up.  It's now become a place I'd love to call home, hopefully sometime in the future while I'm still young and mobile! I just cannot get enough of the fresh air, beautiful mountains and its trails, and all the small towns and their quaintness.  

Here are some of the photos I took en route and during the trip. I already miss the place so much...



I can't believe December is almost over! I always get somewhat melancholy once all the winter holidays are done and over with. How about you?   

Luckily, we have one more day of fun before we say goodbye to 2013.  We are off to see Billy Joel perform at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, on New Year's Eve (except I lost the tickets so, we'll see if this happens!!!).  I can't wait.  It'll be a blast. If you are staying home, I also envy you too.  I do fear the traffic and rowdy party peeps on NYE...   

Happy last Monday of 2013~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips