photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Simplify

Lately, I've been obsessed with de-cluttering and simplifying my wardrobe.  I'm getting rid of a lot of trendy and rarely worn items (thank goodness for ebay) and at the same time, focusing on resurrecting my wardrobe with simple and classic pieces.  I haven't purchased them yet, but I want all the tees from Everlane for spring and summer.  I finally bought the Madewell Transport Tote when the local Madewell shop offered a 20% discount. LOVE the bag; it's worth all the hype and then some. In an effort to give my feet a break from wearing high heels during the week, I got myself a pair of these New Balance 420 Tomboys.  They've become my weekend go-to shoes since the purchase. I'm so excited about this altered approach and make-over of my wardrobe! 

Hope you all have a great weekend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips