photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Schmonday


That's how I feel about Mondays, especially after a long weekend. Ok, ok, enough with the negative 'tude.  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and have a lot to be thankful for, and honestly, am still amaaaaazed by how my turkey came out.  The verdict from the family was that it was the most tender and tasty turkey they've ever had!  Who knew a pescatarian can cook a turkey so good??! I did have a good amount of work to do on Saturday and Sunday.  But did so in my flannel jammies, so that wasn't too bad. 

So, it's Cyber Monday and I can't go too crazy b/c my wallet needs to be CLOSED no matter what kinda sale there is.  BUT (yes, there's always a but), I did get myself something I've been drrrooooling over for some time.  This cutest iphone cover from Rifle Paper Co.  Rifle Paper Co. rarely has such a great sale (30% off) that I took the plunge.  How about you?  Anything you are purchasing today?  Do share~~

Happy Monday~~

image here on Pinterest (no original source available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips