photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksigivukkah~


image here

Yes, it's Thanksgivukkah tomorrow, guys!  Whaaat?  
Thanksgiving + Hanukkah, for the first and only time in our lifetime, fall on the same day.  I just think that's so cool. 

I did my 2nd shopping for the big Thanksigvukkah last night.  The cold windy rainy weather did NOT help, but I was still excited as ever. Today, I pick up Mr./Ms. Turkey, the poor bird :( and some additional things for tomorrow like potato latkes for the Mr. Tonight, I'll be cooking some of the side dishes that can be easily warmed up tomorrow. 

Tomorrow, I'll be up at 5:00 a.m. to get the turkey going.  Man, I'm going to be so tired on Friday.  But  you know what?  This whole experience of cooking for my family is so rewarding.  That's why I'm doing it again this year.  

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving Day and Hanukkah (for those who celebrate). Gobble Gobble~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips