photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Inspired Makeover

Have you seen the makeover of Joanna Goddard's (Cup of Jo) home?  Pretty awesome, right?  I'm constantly inspired by these makeovers and people who do'em.  Like Emily Henderson, who seems like the most jubilant, cute, and down to earth girlfriend we all need and want. I must confess, I'm also a tad bit (ok, a lot) jealous over the sponsored makeovers and wish for them constantly, although I can do what's called "SAVING" and feel amazing about it.  Ah... such is life, right?!  So I've digressed.  My point here is that I'm constantly inspired by makeovers and here's what I'd do with my living room. 
Santorini Mirror (Ballard Design) // Mid Century Console (West Elm) // Mini Abacus Lamp (West Elm) // Asta Rug (Grandiflora) // Button Leaf Topiary (Ballard Design) // Nate Berkus Chevron Basket (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips