photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, November 22, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

OMG - the weekend is finally here!! TGIF at last!
This week felt really long and laborious.  Perhaps it was the combination of my getting over the cold and anticipation of preparing for Thanksgiving Day.  I have two shopping lists: one for this weekend for things that won't go bad, another for the day before Thanksgiving for things that need to be super fresh. My plan is to get the shopping done EARLY in the morning to beat the crowd.  Wish me luck!!





HAPPY WEEKEND~~

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I do wish you good luck -- cooking Thanksgiving dinner is so much work, but so rewarding. :) I'm actually really sad to not be cooking anything this year. I might have to make that cheesecake just because!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it did feel really good to hear my family tell me how much they loved the turkey last year. i found out the key was to get a brined turkey :) all of this is crazy ironic since i don't eat meat!! happy gobble gobble!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the mention Joo! And the sweet words! So glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips