photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Style Mix

ONE:  I'm loving all the plaids and checkered patterns that are popping up everywhere lately.  This one from J.Crew is such a perfect casual jacket for the fall/winter season. You can see wearing it as you run out to the groceries or to meet up a friend.

TWO:  I'm one of those gals who always carries a lot in her purse.  And I can't stand it.  I'm trying to minimize what I carry and this Michael Kors Bedord crossbody is ideal.  You can't see it on the picture but it's got 3 separate compartments with zippers.  So, one can be for your wallet, the second one for  cell phone, and the third one for sunglasses. I got this for my mom for her birthday and now, I totally want one for myself. Yeah, that's the thing about gift shopping.  I want one of whatever you are getting too!

THREE:  Booties are on everybody. (No pun intended). I've been looking for a pair that's not too pricey and found one 30% off.  These DV by Dolce Vita Joust from Piperlime in 'olive'  look so good online.  I'm waiting to receive them.  The reviews all say how comfy they are.  Can't wait to match'em up with skinny jeans and look as cute as this girl.   

What have you been mixing up in your wardrobe lately?  

1 comment:

  1. That jacket is beyond perfect. I'm so obsessed with buffalo check, it totally speaks to my roots haha. And I pretty much want every pair of booties I see.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips