photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, November 25, 2013

Glam Shots

Good Monday~~  Count down to Thanksgiving Day is officially on for me!!  I'm so excited - it's going to be so hard to keep myself focused.  I have so much to do at work, unfortunately.  So, I can already imagine my stress level being slightly elevated.  I'm going to to listen to holiday music and treat myself to some Starbucks to keep my sanity.  

Yesterday, we had our wedding photographer, Hana Cho at our home to take some fun photographs of us as a family.  I never thought I'd be "one of those" dog people, but I am now. I really wanted to take some great photos as a family. Here's a little sneak peak - It's Toby.  


I took a photo of him with my iphone camera.  Isn't he adorable?  I cannot wait to see the rest of our glam shots. Thank you so much, Hana!! (I'll be showcasing more of her work to come because she is seriously amazing!!!) 

Hope you have a wonderful start to the week~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips