photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, January 6, 2014

Last Minute Purchases from 2013




Was it difficult for you to shop for others during the holiday season and not get yourself anything?  Especially when there were crazy sales everywhere?  I'm totally guilty.  I really am.  I continue to be guilty as I enjoyed a little bit of the post-holiday sales over the weekend.  With the slashed down 40% and add'l 50% kinda sales combined with gift and reward cards, I kinda caved in and bought a couple (this word has become really subjective at this point!) of things I've been eyeing for some time.  See below for the "where from". 

  • leopard sweater from Anthropologie (I've been living in this lately! Warning - it's super itchy so make sure you wear something underneath it.)
  • stripey shirt from j.crew (Perfect with a long cardi until the weather gets warm.)
  • dotty jammies from Victoria's Secret (I'm a long time fan of Victoria's Secret's flannel and cotton jammies. They are super soft and oh so comfy.) 
  • cheerful tee from j.crew (no longer on sale - booh!!)
  • harlem pants from House of Harlow (Shopbop - sold out) (So well tailored and comfy - ladies, elastic waist bands speak to me after all the cookies and wine I happily consumed over the holidays.)
  • furry coat from j.crew (I need this just to take a break from my very bleak looking and old Northface coat.)
  • wishbone stamp from Anthropologie (Um, how could you resist?)
  • swan family from Anthropologie (I plan on using this family to store/display paper clips, pins, etc. on my desk.)
How 'bout you?  Any uh-mazing purchases lately to ring in the new year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips