photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

White Out



Lately, I've been obsessed with finding clean white pieces for my closet. It began with a search for a pair of white jeans, which I haven't owned since junior high. Btw, is it me or are jeans just ridiculously expensive?  Lucky for me, I was able to find a pair that fits me really well at the Loft. And can I tell you how affordable it was?  Less than $40 after my little coupon. Speaking of the Loft, they've been knocking it out of the ball park for the last couple of seasons. I'm obsessed! 

Other pieces I bought are the jacket and tee above.  I'm eyeing the dress to go on sale. (Have you noticed how Pinterest sends you emails whenever your pins drop in price? The dress is pinned and hopefully, I'll get one of those notices soon.) 

It snowed last night here in the Philly-burbs. But we are expecting a warm Saturday. Wherever you guys are, hope you are weathering through the last days of the winter safely and with optimism for the spring to come. 

ethereal (dress) // effortless (jeans) // reminiscent (tee) // reflective (jacket)

2 comments:

  1. Was just thinking about breaking out the all white! Or close to it -- love it all year round. :) Hope you're staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are staying warm too! This winter has been so brutal!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips