photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Hope you are having a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. 
I'm checking in to say "THANK YOU" to those who served this country.  Without them, we wouldn't be having this peaceful weekend with our loved ones. 

These photos are from Terrain in Glen Mills, hands down one of the most romantic and lovely places to go. I was just there on Saturday with my friend, Nancy, who was in town from Jersey. Nancy quipped "I feel like I'm on a date".  Haha! More photos to come this week! 




Just for a little fun, here's me going for a glass of white sangria, al fresco style at White Dog Cafe (Wayne) on Sunday. It was such a beautiful day, we had to go out and do something.  So, you know, I went for a drink!! 

I'm so excited summer is almost here after a long and dreary winter.  Enjoy the rest of this holiday weekend~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips