photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Recap - More Sun and Fun

Good Monday, guys!!  Hope you all had a great weekend. 
We enjoyed another weekend, enjoying the warm sunny weather.  I went for a long run on Saturday and the hubs went for a long bike ride, that involved a pretty bad tumble and a loss of his iphone.  But the good news is that he's fine and we had a lot of fun learning to play with his new phone. It's an LG G2, a very sleek looking thing it is!  

On Sunday, we went to see the bike race I mentioned last Friday and I'm so glad we did.  We fretted about the possibility of crazy traffic and lack of parking, but all went well and we were there in no time.  Made me think how many things I persuaded myself not to do, over things like traffic and lack of parking, i.e. stupid excuses. 




We found a little gazebo where we did a kiss selfie. Gazebos always remind you of weddings, no?! (Randy's eyes are open - eech!!) 



 There were a lot of puppies out there too.  But this 9 year old cutie named, Peanut, was the one that stole my heart.  



And here's my youngest, Speedz, photobombing as I was getting ready for the day.  You know, I kinda don't mind.  He's the cutest photobomber ever. (Btw, I DIY'd my denim shorts, which means, taking a pair of scissors, and putting the shorts in the washer for a good spin).  


Here's to another week of hustling & bustling until the weekend~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips