photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, June 10, 2013

Polo Anyone?

Good Monday, friends~ 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 
Saturday, I started the day with a nice long run, before or around 7:00 a.m. to avoid the unforgiving sun.  
Later in the day, I treated myself to a set of fresh flowers ($8 at Wholefoods - not bad!)  

Sunday turned out to be an awesome day.  We were invited to a charity polo match organized by Chester County Hospital.  It was a last minute invitation from a good friend of ours and we had no reason not to go.  We had so much fun being out in the sun, talking to strangers, drinking our BYO wine, and watching the game, although I had/have no idea how the game works.  There was also a good amount of people watching, on my end, as there were ladies who had on some awesome fancy hats!  (what is it about horses and fancy hats?)

I was also happy to make some new memories.  I mean, it's not like every other weekend we attend a polo match!  Btw, I went to extremes with my floral outfit.  At the time I put on the outfit, I thought I was Olsen twins boho-chic, but looking back, I look like a crazy flower bag lady!!  Whatever.  It was a great day and I'm glad to be documenting some of those moments here and sharing them with you.  


How much do you love a set of fresh flowers?!



 Hubs looking dapper in his madras shorts! 


 The view... these tents provided us with just enough shade. 

So cool to see these players up so close.


Yay! Finally a picture of us together. 
This needs to happen more often!

And me in my flower bag lady outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips