Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Speedz



Yesterday, we made our third trip to the vet within a week.  Our Speedz has not been feeling well.  He's been hiding under our coffee table during the day and under the bed at night.  It appears that he ingested something toxic that resulted in pretty severe ulcerations throughout his mouth and throat. We have NO clue what he could have ingested...  The poor guy is in a lot of pain.  We have to drop him off at his doctor's again today and possibly tomorrow if we decide to get a biopsy of his throat culture (to rule out any autoimmune disease).  Although we are told that he will be ok, we can't help but feel as though our world has been turned upside down. Crossing my fingers our guy will heal up in due time and return to being his normal, sweet, cuddle bug.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Speez. I feel ya. Jack's been sick too. Took him to the vet and now on antibiotics for 2 wks. Hoping for speedy recovery for both our little darlings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there winston!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips