photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Readying for Vacation

Is it me or does it get really hectic right before leaving for vacation?  For me, I need to have my place all neat, clean and organized before I go on a vacation, even if it's just for an extended weekend. I also write a list of every item I need to take with me.  Needless to say, by the time I'm in the car or on the plane, I'm ready to down a shot of something strong and put a sign on my forehead that says "DO NOT DISTURB". 

Well, I'm half way there with the pre-vacation prep process.  Here's a sneak peak at what I'm taking with me for sure.  


  
a. J.Crew Tall Liberty toothpick jean - this is really pretty in person. 
b. Longchamp bag - so light in weight yet sturdy enough to carry lots of schtuff.  
c. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern - I've had this for too long and just started reading it.  It's great so far!
d. Canon G12 - I missed this real deal.  Time to get reacquainted with this beauty. 
e. J.Crew Ikat Tee - the light blue ikat pattern is perfect for the summer. 

Aspen, Colorado, here we come in 2 days!!  CAN.NOT.WAIT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips