photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!! OMG - is it really Friday?  I woke up at 3:00 a.m. this morning tx to a combination of the hubs snoring (he must be tired  and so am I now), worries over work, and luckily, excitement over this weekend!  I have so much going on this weekend. I'm walking the annual Women's 5k Classic happening in Lehigh Valley (PA). This walk means a lot to me as my mother-in-law and I used to do it together every year until she passed away two years ago.  I missed it last year and swore I'd make it happen this year no matter what. 

I'm also going on a double date with my co-worker and her husband. We will be going to Diana Krall's concert, which will be preceded by a dinner at Estia, one of the first restaurants I went on a date with my hubs. That was 7 years ago and we haven't gone there since.  I want to sit at the table we sat at! 

I also have a babyshower to go to and a crazy Monday deadline to meet at work. OMG - I'm going to need a lot of caffein this weekend.  

Any-waaaay, hope you have a great weekend and when you get a chance, check out my Friday links!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend, hope it was good!! Good luck with your deadline today. That pumpkin cheesecake looks amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips