photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Saturday, October 26, 2013

TGITW - Whatcha Up To?

It's Saturday night and I'm sneaking in a weekend post for ya. 
I hate missing my TGIF posts (I mean the real deal with the fun links and stuff :)  So, here it is - Thank Goodness It's the Weekend!!


  • Erin from House of Earnest always comes up with the cutest DIY projects. 
  • Smitten Studio is at it again with their second DIY reno. I can't wait to see the final outcome.  It's looking amazing so far!
  • Oh Joy's How I'd Wear drawings remind me of the drawings I used to make as a little girl.  I love this one on how to wear a patterned coat as I continue my search for that perfect leopard coat. 
  • Emerson Fry's Topper Coat in grey is obviously the extreme opposite of a leopard coat.  Who says I can't lust after two coats at the same time? 
Hope your weekend is going swell~



1 comment:

  1. Love these links!! And this time of year I'm lusting after every coat I see. :) Hope you had a good weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips