photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, April 23, 2012

Fitness Plan

I will brag for a second.  I used to work out regularly - at least 5 times a week.  I elliptical-ed, I did countless sit-ups, ran 8k's, 10k's, half's and ultimately even a marathon (ONCE).  I have however, gotten a little lazy, blaming work for the most part.  But SERIOUSLY,  the summer will be here in no time and I really really want to wear my bikinis and shorts without feeling too self-conscious.  SO, I'm going to try to amp up my workout routine a little bit by getting to the gym at least 3 times during the week and definitely the weekend.  Here are some of my favorite workout routines.  What do you do to get into or stay in shape?

In clockwise order:  running 45 mins - 1 hr; 1hour spin class; 1 hour step-aerobic class with weights; 90 minutes of bikram yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips