photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend - whatcha up to?

I love that feeling of relief and excitement on a Thursday night when I know the weekend is about to start a day away.  I always have a list of to-do's and want-to-do's.  This weekend - I'm focusing on the want-to-do's.  I have a facial appointment at Day Spa by Zsuzsanna, in Wayne, PA. This place is da bomb!  I had the most relaxing, healing and state of the art facial at Zsuzsanna before I got married.  And the price is really reasonable especially considering the amazing service you receive.  I am also planning on reading this book, The Red Book by Deborah Copaken Kogan, which I started earlier this month but kinda put aside to watch bad TV.  I'm also excited to watch HBO Girls on Sunday night (good TV :)) after eating yummy buckwheat pancakes made by my husband.  I love eating breakfast for dinner! Basically, I'm going to try to relax as much as possible.  I love those kind of weekends.  Now, only if the weather would cooperate...




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips