photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Monday is here and another week is ahead of us.  Mondays are so tough... I always feel like I need a major wake-up call on Mondays. So, what's better than a bright collage of pink "stuff" to wake you up on a Monday? :) I've been noticing a lot of bright colors pop up these days and my favorite is of course, bright pink.  I am shamelessly a girly girl who loves pink.  At the same time, I've always chosen to wear lots of black as you can hardly ever go wrong with black and it's easy to match.  As I get older (past mid thirties!), I am more interested in colors than ever before and this bright pink trend really hits the spot!  


In clockwise order:  Ginnifer Goodwin in Roksanda Ilincic "Margot" lantern sleeve dress;  Clair Danes in Narciso Rodriguez;  Beyonce in Michael Kors cashmere sweater and patchwork Echo maxi skirt;  Bobbi Brown blushChanel lipstick and lipglossEssie; and JCrew Raindrop Lace top

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips