photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Into Winter

It's been getting chillier every morning, reminding me once again that fall is actually here.  I have to say, I do love fall fashion. I recently acquired this sweater (it was a gift from the hubs) and the Phillip Lim's mini pashli for Target below.  The Weitzman knee-high boots were last year's big splurge investment (I'm really good at justifying my splurges). With a pair of dark skinnies or leggings, I will have one simple yet sophisticated look.  This outfit is all I need to get me through the fall and into winter. How about you?  Do you have an outfit like that? If not, I say start splurging investing! 

 ONE // TWO // THREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips