photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yup - 39

Here's an awkward selfie of me the day I got my hair chopped.  That was last Saturday.  Let's just say there was a lot of hair on the floor.  And yeah, the bangs kept falling all over my face but I've got them under control now, I think.  

So, I get some sort of a make-over around my birthday every year.  And this haircut was my birthday make-over this year.  A couple of years ago, it was hitting the MAC store and buying real make-up for the first time.  Yeah, I'm a late bloomer.  And today, this late bloomer turns 39.  Yup, you heard it right. 39.  I can't believe I just typed that number. (SCREAM!!!) 39 and in a place where I never thought I'd be.  Life sure keeps things interesting with surprises here and there~~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips