photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, September 30, 2013

Organize Pretty

Good Monday!  Sorry for the missed TGIF post.  I've been rushing to work, it seems, like every morning and coming home late. I have to learn to juggle and organize a bit.  Speaking of organizing, Sara from A Dose of Pretty had a really helpful post on staying organized for your home/business/blog.  (If you didn't know already, she's the talented lady who gave this place a little make-over earlier this year). For me, having a clean desk really helps.  And of course, me being me, I want things organized pretty.  That'll motivate me to stay focused at my desk, right?! So, onto my long wish list are these pretties. 


  • This stapler was from Anthropologie but it appears to be sold out (similar here)
  • This tray from Jayson Home is a classic.  I can see an envelope opener or a really nice writing pen on this tray;
  • This pinboard is from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child.  The price is a bit too much but you can see how this is a perfect DIY project in waiting (gold spray please!); and  
  • And of course, we can all use a catch all bowl.  This one's a bit bigger than the small Anthro bowls (so wildly popular, right?!).  I have so many paper clips that pile up.  This bowl will provide a good catch all place. 
Wish me luck with staying organized!! 

1 comment:

  1. That tray is gorgeous! I'm dreaming now of all of the pretty office things I'll one day, someday... when my office is finally put together... ugh... such a slow process with everything else. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips