photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, September 20, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!!  I hate to say it but I'm TIRED. Exhausted. So, here's my sigh of relief that the weekend is almost here.  

This weekend, I've got some play and work combo happening again. I'll be meeting up with my nephew, Lukie at Smith Memorial Playground, a ginormous playground in Philly.  That's going to be super fun.  I can't get enough of this soon-to-be 4 year old munchkin. 

I also have a ton of work to catch up. That might be my Sunday.  At least, I'll be in my comfy outfit while working, right?! And a bottle of whiskey on the side.  (JUST kidding. )

How about you?  Anything fun and fab?  Whatever you do, do include checking out my TGIF links!


2 comments:

  1. Oh man I know that feeling -- hope you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a busy weekend but I'll take busy weekends over weekdays any time!
      tx, Laicie!

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips