photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday E-Design: Wake-Up Call


Phone for iPhone  // Bedding  // Table Lamp // Monkey Ceramic Plate // Pink Orange Mug

Happy Monday~~  How was your weekend?!  It's no 3 day weekend for me, unfortunately.  But I did notice that there are some President's Day sales going on, so I guess I'll try to find some comfort in that!  

I haven't done an E-design on a bedroom in awhile.  Remember I used to do one almost every Monday?  Like here, here, here, here, and here.  I kinda missed it, so I brought it back :)  I would never decorate a bedroom with THIS much orange and nothing else but spread out here and there, mix with some muted gold, light beige, it could definitely work. I'm not sure I'll get any sleep in the room though, it's so bright!!

Hope you have a great Monday~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips