photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Wake-up Call

Good Monday!  How was your weekend?  I don't know about you but my weekend was blazing hot - weather wise.  It's been so hot here on the east coast - I actually felt like I couldn't breathe on Friday.  It didn't help that I was practically immobile from a pounding headache that started Friday morning until late Saturday afternoon.  I really think it had something to do with this awful weather.  Regardless of the headache, I decided to take a very last minute trip to NYC to see some friends.  And I'm glad I did.  My headache went away eventually and we had a really lovely time with our friends.  We dined at a really cute and cozy restaurant called, Bread located at Spring & Mott.  They offer good size appetizers, salads and amazing ciabatta sandwiches.  Although I didn't try it, I'm told their tomato soup is to die-for.  So, give Bread a try next time you are in that rockin' city known as NYC. 


As always, here's my little Monday Wake-Up Call about going back to sleep ~ which would be so easy to do in a bedroom that has these loverly items.  



Duvet Set;  Mirror;  Vases;  Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips