photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, August 24, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

Happy Friday, friends!  Sorry for being MIA yesterday.  Remember how I told you I was feeling a bit "eh" and "ugh" on Wednesday?  Yeah, I just wasn't feeling all that great starting Wednesday.  I did feel a bit guilty about not posting anything yesterday.  Kinda felt like I was skipping school! 

Feeling a bit blah, I decided I needed to spruce myself up a little.  So I actually did my hair, which means, I blow dried it straight instead of putting it up in a ponytail.  Here's a picture of me~ Do you like?  (Note to myself - I need to get my bangs cut!!) 



This weekend, I will have some work to do.  But I will also have time to do some cooking, reading, and all that good weekend stuff.  Last weekend, I made this zucchini salad that turned out to be really yummy.    



The herbs used were cilantro and mint.  Add some olive oil and garlic with lemon, and you've got your very simple and refreshing zucchini salad.  As with my recent dishes, this recipe too came from La Tartine Gourmande.  This weekend, I would like to make gluten free popovers. I'll keep you posted!

Have a wonderful, fun filled, relaxing weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips