photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Celeb Style Crush - GP

Almost every girl has a style icon.  Right off the bat, Grace Kelly, Audrey and Katharine Hepburn, come to my mind. You've seen a couple of my celebrity style crushes here,  here, and here. I love those ladies but I have to say, my biggest modern day celebrity style crush is Gwyneth Paltrow.  For as long as I can remember, I've always admired her for her acting  skills. How amazing was she in 'Seven', 'Shakespeare in Love', 'The Great Expectation', 'Emma' and 'Sliding Doors'?  And as for her looks, let's not even go there.  She's always had that long lean body any fashionista or a designer would die for.  I also love how she's become so dynamic - while some people frown upon her talking about her lifestyle (check out her lifestyle blog, Goop) heck, I welcome it.  If I can't afford to live the luxurious lifestyles of some people, I can certainly appreciate it and also, be inspired to make the best of what I have.  
So, the real point of this post is how much I love her style.  Whether she's in her casual outfits or the real deal haute couture dresses, her style exudes confidence, a sense of fun, glam, and feminine beauty.  Here are some of my favorite looks on GP.  



a.  b. c.  d.  e.  f.  g.  h

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips