photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF Watcha Up To?

TGIF!!  The weekend's finally here~~ BUT I have a lot of work to do this weekend, which is making me a bit sad and anxious...

So, I am going to make sure to squeeze in a long run somewhere, and perhaps even a bikram yoga class, which I haven't gone to in awhile.  Exercise always de-stresses me, so it's a must when I know I'm feeling anxious, down, depressed, etc.  I'm also going to cook something yummy.  Sometimes, there's nothing like cooking that relaxes me.  Those who like to cook can understand, I'm sure.  So, with the corn season in full throttle, I'm going to try to make this corn soup using Bea Pelte's recipe from her inspiring blog and book 'La tartine gourmande'. Won't you agree with me that soup is one of the most soothing and comforting food? Both emotionally and tummy wise?  

Enjoy your weekend, my friends ~ 


[photo via here]

p.s. I'll also be reading the latest Vanity Fair style issue, thanks to my husband who brought it home a couple of nights ago.  Sweet little gestures like this makes me so happy :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips