photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Little Shopping Spree

One of my favorite online shops, Whimsy & Spice is having a summer sale with 20% off everything.  It's a husband and wife operated bakery shop, with Jenna Park, the wife, being the face of the business as she from time to time, talks about the business through her own personal blog, Sweet Fine Day.  It is one of the most authentic,real,unique,and personal blogs out there. 


Here are the items I purchased - I really had a hard time deciding what to pick as I wanted to get just about everything!! (By the way, these pictures are all personally taken by Jenna). 


Kitchen Conversions Tea Towel


Rose Vanilla


Massaman Peanut Butter


I can't wait to get these in the mail!!  I've tasted their Hazelnut Whiskey sandwich cookie before and it was to die-for.  So, please do treat yourself to some amazing sweets from Whimsy & Spice.  The sale ends 8/6.  


BTW, I am 100% not being paid for this :)  It's just another day of me gushing about the small things in life I love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips