photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Good Monday, friends~ 

I had an extremely productive weekend, which is rare!  
I got my long runs in on both Saturday and Sunday - such a great feeling!  I also finally found a used 2x2 Ikea Expedit in dark brown on Craigslist for $25.  This is now sitting nicely adjacent to my husband's big console/table and houses all the paper, binders, and "stuff".  When it's all cleaned up and nicely organized, I'll post a picture of it :) 

I also tagged along my husband for his haircut appointment in the city.  While he was getting his hair cut, I promptly went to West Elm.  (See here for my last tag along).  And I walked out with the bedding set below!  Check out the website for the amazing sale price!! I love how it brightens up our bedroom!

I added the little note pad and coffee mug below, b/c I often make my to-do list in the morning while drinking coffee. I always have my little notepad on my bedside table. My head feels the most clear in the morning. When do you make your to-do lists?

Happy Monday~
p.s. Currently also on my bedside table is this weighty September issue of Vogue! You should totally check it out - the beautiful photos of Christian Dior pieces by Patrick Demarchelier alone make this issue worth the purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips