photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Wake--Up Call

Good Monday, friends! The weekend went fast, didn't it? :(
And how about that Olympic closing ceremony?  That was one fabulous rockin' concert! I also loved the super model Kate Moss's cameo, although she's like the last model I'd think of in association with sports (no offense to KM). 

Lately, I've been pushing myself to try different things.  So,I'm trying out new recipes, mixing and matching different colors and patterns in my wardrobe, and also, thinking a bit differently about design and interior decoration.  Here's a bedroom board I put together that's a step or two away from my usual clean and modern look. My husband thinks it looks a bit granny.  I bet in person it may actually be very pretty. I don't know, I'm just in a funky phase of my life where I want to try something different and new.  Do you have those kind of moments too? 



a. Lamps; b. Mirror; c.Daybed; d.Rug; e.Side Tables 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips