photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

OMG - it's Friday, isn't it?  This week had so many ups and downs that I don't even remember how I breathed through it all.  My work has been so busy and hectic, and the twitching of the skin under and above my right eye continues for now over a month. I'm told it's due to stress, lack of sleep, and/or too much caffein intake.  I blame all three.  


To get away from the daily grind and stress is why I blog :) 
So, on a much much lighter note, if I could have a weekend  brunch with someone famous, and this is a fun brunch not like a serious biz brunch, these two ladies below would just be perfect!  Anna (whom I pronounce as Ah-Nah) and SJP are two of the most fashionables of fashionables.  Gosh, I'd love to hear what they are talking about in this picture!  



And of course they look so fabulous.  I was so giddy'd upon seeing SJP reading  Gillian Flynn's 'Gone Girl'.  I'd love to get a hold of this book, preferably from the library (those ibooks are costly! and add up pret-ty penny fast!!).  

How about you? If you could have a girly fun weekend brunch, who would that be?

Enjoy your weekend~

p.s. I'm off to the Phillies game tonight where I'm sure I'll be more interested in soft ice cream served in a plastic baseball cap than what's going on in the field! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips