photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday E-Design: One Chair

Good Monday, friends~  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. 
The weather seriously was amazing. Do I dare say Spring is finally here to stay? Let's cross our fingers! Btw, if you are curious how I spent mine, check out my Instagram.   

Remember last week I talked about my latest obsession with anything blue?  See here.  It continues.  I can't get enough of Jonathan Adler's collection for JC Penney.  I'm loving the rich velvet blue seating collection matched with JA's danish pieces. 
The blue chair below inspired me to come up with a little seating area that exudes sophistication and youthful modernity. (At least, I would like to think so :) 


Je ne non regrette rien printBlue Tufted ChairSequined Pillow (this is SO maj!)Perpetual Calendar (bear)ThrowSconce

Hope you have a wonderful, energetic start to this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips