photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

TGIF/W - Whatcha Up To?

TGIW!!! Sorry for this late post.  My wifi decided to act out big time this morning.  UGH, right?! 

So, it's here, the weekend~  We are expecting warm weather tomorrow/Saturday, which is perfect because Randy and I are going to a Phillies game tomorrow. (Last minute free tickets through Randy's work!) I'm not a huge baseball person but I do like watching the game in person. I mainly look forward to eating ice cream out of a mini baseball helmut, followed by cotton candy, soft pretzels, french fries with lots and lots of ketchup, etc. etc.

Here are some lovely images I recently came across that made me happy.


'Tis the wedding season. Peonies were my wedding flowers.
So madly truly romantic, are't they?  (image via here)



I know spring is barely here.  But my heart is already rushing to summer and dreaming of diving into a pool as gorgeous as this one. (image via here)

I love a modern and fun gallery wall. Check out this entire house make-over by Emily Henderson. (She's seriously so hip and cool~~)

This is a nice way to start your Friday night, no?
(Oh Joy always gets it right!)

Hope you have a wonderful, fun-filled, relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely peonies. Can't wait until warm spring weather. Have a great weeekend, Joo! xo

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips