photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Zara - You Crush Me

Have you been on Zara's website lately?  I mean seriously, Zara is totally crushing me.  I checked it out last night to see if they had any last minute sale on winter stuff.  Well, lo and behold, they had a whole slew of spring stuff (no winter sale, btw) and I was off Pinteresting like crazy.  And how cute is this model with her short hair?  I wish I had the guts to cut it that short again. Anyways, there were so many items I wanted but these are my absolute favorites.  No purchase was made but you bet I won't be missing their spring sale!

a//  b//  c//  d//  e
i//  ii//  iii//  iv  

Oh, Zara, you crush me... absolutely crush me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips