photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Small Happy Moments

Small happy moments from last weekend...


Randy in the driver's seat (ignoring me as I insta his handsome profile :); My older pup, Toby also ignoring me as I capture his cuteness; and the majestic baseball field at Citizen's Park -  watching my first baseball game of this year (go Phillies~~). 


One of the few healthy noshes I cooked up over the weekend:  quinoa, arugula, strawberries, red onion, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  SIMPLE yet SOOOO good. 


A tiny tiny vase with faux plant (?) inside from Home Goods.  I think I should've bought it, especially since I just found out that I will have a new office with windows at work.  Perhaps that'll help elevate my rather low vitamin D level!


This beauty of less than $9.00 did come home with me. She's a steal, right?  I liked it so much I went back to HG and bought 2 more in a slightly bigger size. (One for me, another for a friend who likes this kinda stuff). 
  
Gotta love savoring these small happy moments~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips