photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Old Habits Die Hard

I used to dress in black from top to bottom just because I thought it was the cool thing to do but more importantly, it was just so darn practical. Well, old habits die hard.  I was recently at the J.Crew Outlet, looking for some basic tops for work, and found myself plucking out just about everything in black - I took these into the dressing room. (Btw, how fabulous is J.Crew Outlet/Factory stuff these days?!)

Sweater // pencil skirt // necklace//  belt // 
Bag // earrings // tights // wedge //

I walked out with just the sweater and necklace (extra 15% off for card members, yay!).  Next day, getting dressed for work was SOOOO easy.  I wore everything black and although I looked as if I were a member of the MIB team, I didn't care! Old habits die hard but I don't think dressing in black is a bad habit, especially when practicality and time management mean something to you in the morning :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips