photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?



Today could not have come sooner!  This week was l--o--n--g--- for me.  And hello, August!  It came out of like no where!! I miss saying "July" ...  

This weekend, we are off to Tanglewood music festival to see Yo Yo Ma and Lang Lang perform. I went to the festival last year to see Diana Krall, and dished about it here and here.  This time, my husband will come with me.  It'll be a little mini road trip/vacay for us.  

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend.  If not, one can always just chill the heck out doing nothing!!

Oh - I didn't forget.  Here are the links to the above goodies~

And while you are at it, check this reporting on Minnesota's First Day of Marriage Equality. Melted my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips