photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday E-Design: Hunting for Coffee Table

Happy Monday~~  Hope you had a great weekend.  We are officially in the month of March and gettin' closer to spring.  

I've been loving the recent trend of reclaimed wood coffee tables.  They have this masculine industrial look and edge about them. I am on a hunt for one that doesn't look too woodsie or industrial.  Ha - always looking for that perfect combo! Here are the four I found and pinned on my Pinterest home decor board.  





Overstock  $360


West Elm  $349

So, did you do a double take between the Restoration Hardware and the Overstock table?  And then another double take at the difference in price?  Even the background of the photos look, well, almost identical!  But how not identical are the prices?!  This goes to show you that you must research, research and research before you spend your money!  If you are curious, I'm liking the West Elm one the most.  Me being me, I love the light beige-y color of this table.  It'll go with just about any colored sofa.  What do you think?  Do you have a piece of furniture you are looking to replace? 

p.s. Excuse the not too cute or sophisticated social media badges on the side.  I'm in the process of making some design changes to the blog and hopefully, I'll get the help I need and this place will look better in the near future :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips