photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Life via Instagram



I've always been somewhat of a late bloomer in so many ways. And as with all things trendy, I'm finally catching on to Instagram. And I LOVE IT!  I didn't get it before but I get it now.  It's all about catching those small and big moments, whenever you can without regretting later that you didn't have a clunky camera on you.  Granted, some pics may be more mundane and belong in the #randomlikecrazy category. (I'm finally also understanding the @ and # signs).  But it's all about keeping those small moments you experienced by putting them away in an easily accessible place.  What's surprising to me is that I love looking at other people's, including strangers' instagrams as well.  It's as if I live vicariously through their fun and exciting moments. There's enough craziness going on out there, so it's refreshing and fun to look at everyone's happy and fun instagrams. So for now, happy instagramming to y'all and myself!!

p.s. If you want to see my instagrams, find me here or click on the instagram badge you see on the side of my blog :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips