photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, July 5, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!! How was your 4th? Based on all of the fun photos I saw from Facebook and Instagram, I think most of you did enjoy your day off.    

I am so loving the early summer mornings when all is quiet and the sun is as bright as it can be. Today's one of those days. 
It would be all so perfect if I didn't have to go to work! 

Here's a glimpse into my wishful summer menu and wear.
Happy weekending~  


photos:  brunch (my instagram); Cold Soba Noodle SaladLaicie's (from 1000 Threads) watermelon wine popsiclesPerfect Summer Salad (from A House In the Hills - my latest blog crush)

breezy// comfy// sassy// ooh-la-la pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips