photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The New It Pattern

I'm back~ My mind and body were both pretty occupied the last couple of days due to work and also time spent reflecting on where and what I want this blog to be.  Yeah, sounds kinda deep, huh. I'll share my thoughts on that later this week. 

So I noticed lately that we finally have a new pattern replacing our beloved chevrons:  Triangles.  I see them everywhere! I am really digging the new IT pattern. 


a.Poster by PIXandEL;  b. Aelfie Rug;  c. Notebook from Think and Dink Studio;  d.  Triangle Enameled Ring from Virginie Millefiori via Etsy

Hope your week is off to a good start.  It's gonna be a steamy one here in Philly~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips