photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Good Monday, friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  
I had a really fun and relaxing weekend catching up on missed TV shows like 'Good Wife' and 'Glee'.  I finally finished reading 'Gone Girl', which was a fantastic read once I finally sat down to read it.  I also learned how to do this!! Lastly, I had a wonderful time visiting my mother and seeing my nephew (albeit very briefly).  My little nephew is now 3 and a bit shy at times, which is the way he acted when I saw him yesterday.  But by the time I was leaving, he was begging me to stay and play with him!  Awwww - just broke my heart!!! 

My cheery temperament continues to this post.  I saw the bright and cheery bedroom below on House And Home website.  I knew instantly where to go for the bedding - Dwell Studio.  I've been eyeing the same bedding for ages.  I thought it might be fun to copy the rest of the bedroom, so I pulled the other items from Crate & Barrel and Land of Nod. Whaddaya think?  Don't we just love the yellow and grey combination?!

Have a great Monday!

a.Image via House and Home;  b. Dwell Studio Draper Stripe Ash Duvetc. Land of Nod - Modern Clip Lampd. Crate & Barrel - Steppe Nightstande.Dwell Studio Decorative Pillows  



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips