photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, October 26, 2012

TGIW - Whatcha Up To?

Thank goodness it's the weekend!! After last Sunday (see here), you will see me walking mudless in these this weekend.


I've had these Uggs since last winter. I used to think they were so ugly until I purchased my first pair 4 years ago.  Since then, I've been hooked!!  The Nikes were a gift from my husband - we just got'em tonight!  My last pair was completely ruined from Tough Mudder and they weren't even that old.  Bugger. BUT look at this photo - don't we look like we had so much fun?!
(from left: Randy aka 'the husband', ME, YM, J, and Berns)

Btw, did I tell you that I'm running the Philly 1/2 marathon in November?  Scary!!  I have less than a month to start running a lot more than I've been running. Oy. 

Btw(again), Philly may be hit hard by 'Storm Sandy'.  I live by a river and it ALWYAS over flows to our parking lot during big storms.  If you don't hear from me on Monday, you know why - NO POWER.

Happy Weekend, friends~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips