photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, October 12, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!! Are you enjoying this fall weather?  I am so thoroughly enjoying the cool crisp air and the colorful leaves on the trees.  
So are my puppies who do nothing but sniff and sniff whenever we go out.  Wouldn't it be so cute if we can dress our puppies in Hunter boots? or rain coats?  Ha!

Lately, I've been in the mood to spruce up my loft with cheery artwork.  Perhaps it's because the last couple of months have been a bit stressful (work stuff) and I want my home to be cheery when I come home.  Here are some really cute and affordable prints from Etsy to do just that~




a. b. c. d. e. f. g. h. 

I've got another busy weekend of meeting up with friends, catching up on house work, and perhaps, some baking if I feel extra happy :)
  
Have a great weekend, friends~


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips