photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cozy Me Up

I love wearing soft knits and sweaters.  I saw this peplum top on Naomi from 'Rockstar Diaries' (aka taza-and-husband) and am now obsessed with it :)  I haven't purchased it though in hopes that it may go on sale.  It's from Reiss,a UK brand made very famous by the Middleton sisters.  My friend Nance has a dress or two from Reiss and boy, they fit so well!  Anyways, this top would be perfect with a really soft scarf and other cozy winter accessories like the ones I found below.  And match everything up with a casual leather bag and riding boots - you've got yourself one cute and cozy look!

a.J.Crew Stripe Merino Scarf;  b.J.Crew Polka Dot Hat; c.J. Crew Toscana Shearling Earmuffs;  d.Frye Melissa Button Boot;  
e.Reiss Melanie Peplum Sweater;  f. Marc by Marc Jacobs Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips