photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Busy Pre-Thanksgiving Day

I have today off from work.  But I will be working my tush off for tomorrow's big Thanksgiving dinner, which I'm cooking.  I will be cooking turkey for the first time!  Wish me luck!!

I don't know about you but I don't do the black Friday shopping thing.  It's just too hectic out there.  But I may be looking out for online sales~  Look what I got in the mail yesterday from Bloomies.  These little booklets with gift ideas.  Forget the gifts - aren't these booklets so cute?  I don't want to throw them away!  



I've got a super busy day - first up, the puppies to the groomer.  They need to look good for our guests! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips