photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, November 30, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!  Boy, this week was cold~ We even had snow that actually accumulated enough to cover the ground and trees a bit.  It was really cute to see my puppies walking all funny on their pawsies. I could tell they were really enjoying the snow.  

This chilly weather's got me craving sweet and comforting foods.(why?  I dunno...)  I can't wait to try these two...




Early Grey Chocolate Mix, from Whimsy And Spice 
(photo via Whimsy And Spice)


Apple Yogurt Pie as made by Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere

And I really need to get me a pair of gloves.  I'm thinking of these..Something simple and sweet like this pair from J.Crew... 

I've got another busy weekend.  I'll be decorating my tree, doing some holiday gift shopping, and of course, some work~  
Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips