photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call




image via here 

image via here

Hi friends, hope you had a nice post-holiday weekend~ 


So,I felt a tinge of cold creeping into my body starting Wednesday when I was running around non-stop getting ready for the big T-giving dinner.  And by the time the guests had gone back home on Thursday night, I had that stuffy head and runny nose combo happening. Last night, I went to sleep around 6:30 p.m. and never woke up until this morning, 6:00 a.m.  Yeah, I'm a bit under the weather... hopefully, I'll get better soon.  I just got my little christmas tree and am so excited about getting the materials for some DIY ornaments!!  

Have a great Monday, folks~  Countin' down to Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips